Monday, April 27, 2015

Blender Bottles

So, let me tell you about my obsession with Blender Bottles. I have 7 different Blender Bottles as of right now, and I have my  eye on 3 others. If you don't know what a Blender Bottle is, it is a plastic bottle that is popular in the fitness world. Blender Bottles come with a wire ball inside that acts like a whisk. We use them to blend protein skies, pre workout and post workout drinks, and more. You simply pour in your powder, add the recommended amount of liquid and shake. Make sure the lid is snapped completely shut before you start shaking or you will have a big mess to clean up!

Blender bottles are relatively cheap, ranging from $5-$12, and can be purchased from nutrition stores such as GNC and also places like Walmart. There are two different sizes and some also come with a detachable container to store extra powder and pills in. I don't go anywhere without one of my blender bottles, even if I'm just drinking water from it. It also comes in handy to mix drink mixes into your water as well!

All 5 photos taken by Lauren Pierce
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I used to work at Bed, Bath, & Beyond and those were always a popular item. My mom uses one and loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of these. Now I want one!

    ReplyDelete